Guided Nashville Skyline Paddle Tour
Only in Nashville can you paddle right through downtown, combining a nature high with skyline views!
Head down the Cumberland River and catch views of the Nashville skyline. Your guide gives brief instructions and includes all necessary equipment, making this tour suitable for newbies and experienced paddlers alike.
- We provide the shuttle to the drop off point from downtown, all safety equipment and a SUP or Kayak basic instruction.
- We also provide complimentary water and sunscreen.
- Just show up and we take care of the rest!
- Fit in a fun outdoor activity without leaving the city
- Groups of 6 or more automatically receive 10% off at checkout.
Nashville Skyline SUP Yoga
Our SUP Yoga & Fitness classes are fun and challenging!
We all need to spend some time in nature and disconnect from technology.
Our SUP fitness and yoga sessions build self confidence, improve flexibility and promote weight loss. Meet new friends this summer all while enjoying sunshine on the water!
This is a great opportunity to switch up your fitness routine and try something new (keep your body guessing).
- Our instructors give class members a SUP basics instruction and safety brief
- We provide transportation to the drop off location and all of the equipment for the class.
Big Willies Paddle Smart Summer Camp
We are now taking camp reservation requests for 2021!
Our curriculum includes a week long, full day of exciting water sports, hiking and games. Students master and develop kayaking and paddle boarding skills. Students also learn about aquatic macro invertebrates, water conservation, and water pollution.
Most importantly our students learn water safety and drowning prevention exercises with plenty of camp favorites and activities along the way.
- Our program is for kids ages 8-16 that are adventurous and would like to build confidence and challenge themselves
- We have experienced instructors that provide personalized instruction and coaching with a 1:5 instructor to student ratio