The Original Downtown Nashville Paddle Tour
This booking will reserve you a Standup paddle (SUP) board or single rider kayak to join us on the Original Downtown Nashville Tour.
Learn a bit of history about Nashville as you relax on the river and float three miles downstream with your tour guide to downtown Nashville, smack in the middle of Broadway.
- We provide the shuttle to the drop off point from downtown, all safety equipment and a SUP and Kayak 101/basics instruction.
- We also provide complimentary water and sunscreen.
- Just show up and we take care of the rest!
- Groups of 6 or more automatically receive 10% off at checkout.
SUP Yoga & Fitness Classes
Our SUP Yoga & Fitness classes are fun and challenging!
Spend some time in nature, disconnect from technology, and cherish the day with friends and family. Our SUP fitness and yoga sessions build self confidence, improve flexibility and promote weight loss. Meet new friends this summer all while basking in the sunshine on the water!
This is a great opportunity to switch up your fitness routine and try something new (keep your body guessing).
- Our instructors give class members a SUP basics instruction and safety brief
- We provide transportation to the drop off location and all of the equipment for the class.
Big Willie’s Summer Camp
Our curriculum includes a week long, full day of exciting water sports, hikes, outdoor education, crafts, history, water conservation education, activities, sports and camp favorites.
- Our program is for kids ages 10-16 that are adventurous and would like to build confidence and challenge themselves
- We have experienced instructors that provide personalized instruction and coaching with a 1:5 instructor to student ratio
- We also provide lunch and two snacks per day