SKYLINE ADVENTURE INFO
Thusday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Friday & Saturday
90 minutes ~ 2 hours
Skyline tours meet 15 MINUTES PRIOR to departure time.
This activity requires swimming ability and may involve moderate physical exertion based on conditions.
Advanced booking recommended. Walk-up reservations are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our skyline tours meet 15 MINUTES PRIOR to departure time. Tour groups depart promptly to prevent delays for the remainder of the day. We are a mobile business so look for our minibus and trailer at the corner of Titans Way and Victory Ave. directly next to parking LOT R of Titan’s Stadium.
- Please leave valuables and items that you do not wish to get wet in your vehicle. We typically have a few waterproof phone cases and dry bags that we loan out but they are first come, first serve.
- Groups will take a quick shuttle ride to Shelby Bottoms Park Boat Launch. During the ride your guide will give a safety briefing and short introduction to paddling the Cumberland river.
- The route we take on the Cumberland is ~ 3 miles and usually takes ~ 90 minutes depending on the current speed and weather conditions. Plan for 90 minutes on the water and 30 minutes for loading and shuttling. This section of the Cumberland is typically fairly calm making it a good route for first time kayakers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
- Experienced Guides
- All Necessary Equipment
- Water & Sunscreen
- Shuttle to Launch Site
- Safety Gear & Briefing
- Photos From Tour
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Beach Apparel or Gym Clothes
- Water Shoes or Beach Footwear
- Ziplock Bag for Phone
- Hat or Sunglasses
- Outfit Change (Optional)
- Gratuity for Your Guide (Optional)